In a baby of around 8 weeks, we will have to build the trust with the parents, who will be treated well, carefully and lovingly with their child. For a baby, the sleeping environment must be familiar. Therefore, we ask the parents to give a hug and/or pacifier of the child.
For Dreumesen/Toddlers It is important that they feel welcome in the group. There are four days of construction. The purpose of the wishing period is:
- Familiarize the child with the new environment and build a trust relationship.
- Familiarity with the parent with the new situation and to gain the confidence that their child is in good hands.
- The good alignment of the food schedules, sleep habits and
- Pedagogical approach at home and in the shelter.
- The first day, parents and children come from 10:00 hours to 13:00 hours. The parents remain there.
- The second day parents and children come from 10:00 to 14:00 and the parents leave but are reachable by phone and close.
- The third day parents and children come from 10:00 to 16:00 and the parents leave but are reachable.
- The fourth day, parents and children come from 10:00 to 18:00 and the parents leave but are reachable.
How the period expires depends on the age of the child, with a maximum of 4 day parts.
Are you curious how the days look like fantasy land? Click here for the daily layout.